Assist with a variety of special projects and support functions designed to achieve the overall strategic objectives of the Investment Services department.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
1. Working with a Financial Planner to learn/evaluate asset allocation
2. Assist Financial Planner with portfolio plans for clients
3. Assist Financial Planner with client services and solutions
4. Responsible for preparing client files, data entry
5. Observe the Investment Services team and support with administrative duties, as allowed
6. Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the growth and support of the Investment Services Department.
7. Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
· Ability to accept and manage change and set priorities to meet corporate objectives
· Clear communication and human relation skills and decision-making ability
· Ability to complete assigned projects in a timely and accurate manner, then report results to designated TCU leadership
· Ability to analyze and interpret a diversity of financial data
· Ability to utilize Microsoft products in a windows environment
· Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills
· Accountable for the quality of work provided, documentation and follow up with adherence to TCU’s service expectations.
· Accountable for maintaining the strictest of confidentiality
· Accountable for timely completion of assigned projects.
· Expected to acquire and utilize new product knowledge.
· Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.
· Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.